Layer 2 Knowledge Management
Features & Benefits
The Layer2 Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint makes it as easy as possible to manage the SharePoint Term Store, to classify content and to use content classification for knowledge browsing, navigation, content discovery and search:
- 100% based on the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013 Enterprise Metadata Management API. No external or legacy systems – just SharePoint.
- Taxonomy Manager: Advanced features to manage the SharePoint Term Store including import, export, update and deployment. Support for several term formats including SKOS. Additional managed metadata properties (e.g. classification rules).
- Tag Suggester: While manually assigning managed metatada to items or documents, tag suggestions are provided based on given term sets, classification rules, item properties, context and file content.
- Auto Tagger: Assigns managed metadata automatically to items and documents without any user interaction. Bulk-Tagging (e.g. after migration) and real-time tagging (on item change or document upload) supported.
- High quality of subject classification using a high performance Microsoft .NET Framework based content classification engine. Installed IFilters are used to access the document content. RegEx support for more complex content classification rules.
- Tag Navigation Web Part: Harvest the value of content classification by using the SharePoint managed metadata taxonomy tree directly for content discovery and navigation. Flexible link building, e.g. link to the Term Profile Page or directly to the Term ID search result list. The Web Part optionally displays additional information, e.g. term description. Template-based design.
- Tag Directory Web Part: Renders the SharePoint managed metadata taxonomy tree as flat A-Z term directory index for content discovery and navigation. Can also be used as a web-based glossary of your portal. Also available as SharePoint 2013 App.
- Tag Cloud Web Part: Navigate the content by its importance.
- Related Content Web Part: Automatically displays related content in a given context using assigned managed metadata, e.g. related links.
Graag meer weten?